LAW OFFICES of KEVIN J. MCQUADE LLC
North Andover Child Custody & Parenting Plans Attorney
Resolving Custody and Visitation Issues
Caring for children after a divorce can often be an ongoing source of conflict between the parents. It is important that the initial custody determinations, and any changes that happen in the future, are guided by an attorney who has extensive experience handling such sensitive issues.
North Andover child custody attorney Kevin McQuade has that experience. Attorney McQuade knows that each parent has legitimate interests at stake in custody disputes. Whether the parents are divorced or were never married, our firm works to reach custody and visitation arrangements that
are healthy for the children and the parents.
Child Custody Basics in Massachusetts
There are two types of child custody:
1) Legal custody, which concerns decision-making authority for your child's medical care, religious upbringing, education and general well-being
2) Physical custody, which is where the child lives
One or both parents can be granted physical custody, legal custody, joint custody or visitation rights. Massachusetts courts are tending away from the concept of "visitation," and are referring to it as "parenting time" rather than visitation.
Attorney McQuade will work to achieve:
* Custody and parenting time orders that are fair and workable
* Modifications in custody and parenting arrangements
* Proposed child relocations
* Enforcement of custody and parenting orders
* Protection of your parental rights
Free Initial Consultation
You deserve effective representation focused on protecting you and your families’ rights. Want to learn more about how Attorney McQuade can help? You can reach his North Andover office at (978)794-4400 to schedule an appointment. You can also reach him via email. Same-day appointments are available.
Copyright © LAW OFFICES of KEVIN J. MCQUADE LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright © 2015 DKGraphics All Rights Reserved